Grand Theft Auto Asian Clash

Asian City - Discussion => Ban Appeals => Topic started by: snoopix on Oct 10, 2026, 10:08 AM

Title: Snoopi - unmute appeal
Post by: snoopix on Oct 10, 2026, 10:08 AM
In-Game nick: xSnoopi
Country: Hungary
Date you were muted: 10/2/26
For how long you are banned: 15days mute
Suspected reason: advertising
Admin that muted you: Broly
Why should we unmute you?: I'm really sorry, Broly and AC Staff, for advertising on the server. I never intended to take players to another server, but we had a match there that day, and I made a mistake. I realize I shouldn't have done that. It's been 7 days since my mute, and I assure you it won't happen again. Please give me another chance and unmute me. I'd be truly grateful. ❤️
Extra note: -
Title: Re: Snoopi - unmute appeal
Post by: FulToN_619 on Oct 10, 2026, 10:27 AM
Unmuted on behalf of Broly.